We're a growing global student driven social media & content agency headquartered in Edinburgh.
We're looking for a confident and highly driven individual to join us as our Edinburgh City Manager for a job that hits different. This is an exciting, fast paced role that would suit a recent graduate. You'll need to be confident of hitting the ground running on day one.
Every day you'll be:
- Finding & working with amazing clients in Edinburgh
- Managing our team of social media managers
- Communicating with clients and making sure they get the best service
- Communicating with team members across our UK & international offices
- Organising our freelance team and co-ordinating content creation sessions
- Working with our founder to manage enquiries and sales
- Showing up and giving 100%
Apply if you are:
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in social media platforms, trends and memes
- 100% confident in your own abilities
- Comfortable chatting to clients, the public and pretty much everyone else
- Computer savvy and have a creative streak
Why Work At Today?
We are a global student driven media agency. We pair independent businesses with teams of local students who help them create content and grow on social media. Over the past year, our business has grown almost 200%! We've opened offices in Newcastle and Manchester whilst embarking on an international expansion, with our first office in Kampala, Uganda.
The next few years are going to be big! We plan to continue our growth both in the UK and internationally. You'll be joining an ambitious team who work closely together with a culture of creativity. This role is unique. It offers you the opportunity to gain real management experience at an early stage in your career. Those who excel and really thrive in our company can expect great opportunities for progression.
Annual Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
This isn't for everyone. If you think you can excel in running your own department and managing a team right now then we want you to apply!